About CHI St. Luke's Health
CHI St. Luke’s Health is a part of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), one of the nation’s largest health systems. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, CHI operates in 19 states and comprises 105 hospitals, including four academic medical centers and teaching hospitals; 30 critical-access facilities; community health services organizations; accredited nursing colleges; home health agencies; and other services that span the inpatient and outpatient continuum of care.
CHI St. Luke’s Health is dedicated to a mission of enhancing community health through high-quality, cost-effective care. In partnership with our physicians and community partners, we are committed to excellence and compassion in caring for the whole person while creating healthier communities. CHI St. Luke’s Health is comprised of three markets—CHI St. Luke’s Health is home of the Texas Heart ®Institute (THI), eight hospitals, eight emergency centers, Diagnostic & Treatment Center, Radiation & CyberKnife® Center, and several St. Luke’s Medical Group locations throughout Greater Houston; CHI St. Luke’s Health Memorial (three hospitals and a long-term acute care facility in East Texas); and St. Joseph Health System (five hospitals and several St. Joseph Medical Group locations across Brazos Valley).
To learn more about the services we provide in your area, select a location below.
- CHI St. Luke’s Health–Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center
- CHI St. Luke’s Health–Lakeside Hospital
- CHI St. Luke’s Health–Patients Medical Center
- CHI St. Luke’s Health–Springwoods Village Hospital
- CHI St. Luke’s Health–Sugar Land Hospital
- CHI St. Luke’s Health–The Woodlands Hospital
- CHI St. Luke’s Health–The Vintage Hospital
- CHI St. Luke's Health Memorial
- CHI St. Joseph Health
- Baylor St. Luke's Emergency Center–Holcombe
- Baylor St. Luke's Emergency Center–Pearland
- Baylor St. Luke's Emergency Center–Conroe
- Baylor St. Luke's Emergency Center–Huntsville
- Baylor St. Luke's Emergency Center–Montgomery
Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Groups
- Baylor St. Luke‘s Medical Group Galleria
- Baylor St. Luke‘s Medical Group Springwoods Village
- Baylor St. Luke‘s Medical Group Sugar Land
- Baylor St. Luke‘s Medical Group Texas Medical Center
- Baylor St. Luke‘s Medical Group The Woodlands
- Baylor St. Luke‘s Medical Group The Vintage
CHI St. Luke's Health is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at commonspirit.org.